Wednesday, October 04, 2006

haiis . having chinese paper today .
STRESS!!!
totally no mood to do it . get influence .
was cutting my hand b4 e paper start .










donno wad to write for my chinese 思涵 !
crashed e paper . re-write again .
脑子里一片空白,donno wad to write .
fcuk up .
dhen , tears nearly rolled down . eye already watery watery .
finished writing 思涵 , dhen iis compo .
sit there and stare for several minutes .
donno which question to chose . but in the end , chose Q3
about 偶像。 hahas
writing about ENERGY .
again just only write 1sentence , ii crashed e paper and re-write again .

paper2 osoh liydat , nearly cry out . haiis
ii don wan to cry llerhhs la . stupid siia miie .
cry dhen cut my hand .
fcuk lloh ,
I HATE MYSELF !!!

went to cwp to eat lunch , macdonald
with maris regina laykin and shujie
but first ii went to KFC to look for yokethin aiai .
there's jiale jos and crystalle .
yokethin saw ii cut my hand , she wanted to smack my hand dde .
but unsucessful . hahas =P
jiale and jos say oh my god . erxin =D
ended up scolded by her . hmph
finishing eating , was waiting for regina and maris
ii get scolded by shujie too . she osoh wanted to smack my hand but ii ran away .
as usual , went to toilet after eating .
ii vomit again .
ytd and today ,
wadeva ii ate , ii will vomit out .
shit lloh .


moody moody .
wondering will the same thing happen again tomorrow test ?
(history and literature) god bless me .
cos ii don have history book .
haiis =(

i miss him ,

hao xiang ta !<3

waiting , )):

`phanie LOVEhim

No comments: