Saturday, June 27, 2009

Still counting

Because I couldn't sleep, so I came blogging. Just a random post.

I'll never forget. It will always stay deep down my heart. I am still here counting and never want to let time to erase all the memories. I don't want other small little unhappiness thing to bring down my mood. I'm happy and is leading a "good life". I don't know how long it will carry on, but just to hope and pray hard that I'll always stay happy and be strong.

I will try to learn how to get back when I fall down. No matter how many times I've fall, I'm still strong and will be able to get up. Even though I've been doing foolish thing at times, but it will make me feel so much better. I won't want to do all those acts again. The scar never erase and will stay with me forever, which I really very regret for doing it. Though everytime people ask me why, I'll still lie to them, as well as myself, that it'll recover. The ugly scar will not disappear. Whenever i see it, I will think of if time can be turn back, I will not let the thing happen.

I'm trying very hard. And I hope you(r) can see it. Though it's stupid and not worth the doing. I never want to say anything else other than that. I know what, you know what and everyone who understand know what it is.

I would want time to move faster now, so that I'll be able to know what will happen in future and to know the ending. However, I'm afraid to face the future as I'm fear that the ending is not what i hope for. I admit that I'm coward. I yearn for you.

No comments: