Tuesday, June 02, 2009

beneath my words

6 months ago, I'm like this, now, it's still the same.
there wouldn't be any changes, unless otherwise.
A proper update(?).

Had morning cum lunch at Food Horizon with Finna, Angelia and Yana. Cabbed to school as we were late already. As we were 'running' towards the taxi stand, my shoe fly out. -.- All of us burst out laughing! Had geography lesson. Learn about World map and map of South East Asia. Causeway with Finna aftermath. Check out sandals at Charles and Keith. Yes! I found one. But haven't buy yet. To popular for stationary and we bought a same pencil case. A childish one with printer cartoon :D

Alright. It's time to start revising now. I promised that I'll study. Before i get started, I think i should really clean up my house first. I find it so messy. Even since i revised for MYE a month ago, I placed my books anyhow, making my living room so untidy now. Books on sofa, all tables, floor, chair and even at the side of my bed. Stupid -.-!

Tomorrow having F&N lesson. Seriously, I'm still not ready for practical next Tuesday. Not use to have F&N lessons as well. It has been two weeks since i have not touch on F&N. I wonder how tomorrow will be like.

No comments: