Monday, June 08, 2009

Met Finna yesterday afternoon. Coincidentally, we saw Jane and May at Woodlands platform. All of us were heading to Sembawang shopping centre, so we went together. The girls were calling for food. Reached SSC, the first place we hunt is food court. Kopitiam for late lunch. Yana came, we then went to daiso. Looking for plates and buying our own needs.

Haha. I bought this two packet of biscuits.

Initially, we wanted to look out for F&N things, but we ended up shopping -.- I was in a shopping mood, totally very hyper. Aftermath, we went to giant to buy our ingredients. Haha. We had our plan. You girls must help me alright!
Went home, my brother took away one box of biscuit :@ I knew it that he would snatch with me. Haha.

Not all came for F&N lesson today. I acutally showed Mdm P attitude. She seem to expect me to know what time the rest is coming or so. So frad up. Did coursework and went down to food lab2 to get prepare for the plates and equipments that we need tomorrow.

No comments: