Thursday, June 11, 2009

---

Girl, I'm sure your cousin wouldn't want to see you like this. I know it happened to sudden, it's hard for you to accept it. All you need is time. He doesn't want to see you like this too. I'm sure if he's around, he want you to do well in O'level. So, don't if up on yourself alright. Continued to work hard. There is us for you. Stay strong

Helped out the guys for F&N after chemistry. Chopped too much onion just now, my hand is now full of onion smell. It stinks! Yesyes! My raisin muffins look great today! Haha :D Mdm P baked one cake for Anshari's birthday. The weather is so effing hot.

What the fuck! I did time plan and evaluation on monday. But i saved in my workspace as i forgot to bring thumbdrive. Now i don't have a copy and i'll have to re-do it again. Assssssssssshole! waste my time doing that day. Gonna start doing again, and must complete by Saturday. First send first basis. Alright! My stomach is calling for fooddddddd.

No comments: