Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bad hair day

For you, I will.

15th June: Happy birthday Angelia.

Went out with Angelia, Sinle, Finna, Fazlina and Jumalia. Had lunch at Pizza Hut. We ordered alot of side dishes. I'm so hungry at first. I'm full after having a bowl of mushroom soup. Shared my pizza with Ju and Faz. Aftermath, headed to Cineleisure for movie, 'Dance Subaru'. A very nice and touching movie. Highly recommend. It seems like laughing in the threatre is wrong -.- I learn something from the movie. When someone is gossiping about me, it should be thankful. Cause it shows that you care about me.

More photos to be uploaded :)
Sinle stayed over my house . Watch tv, browse through the little photo album. And we laughed out loud. Looking at our past year Class photos, we laughed. Everyone changed. Watch tv, talked alot. We didn't watch tv but just left showing. Then went to bed around 2am.

Just came back from lunch not long ago with Ter Sin Le. She went back to Malaysia already. The time now is 4:27pm. She should reach home in about 30minutes time? Haha. Seriously, I need a hair cut. My current hair suckkkkkkk la! ):
Two weeks of holiday. I did not do any reading. I guessed i have to start studying already. Geography homework is awaiting for me. Gonna do some read-up and leave my RC. But the moment i open up my book, I'll be extremely tired and headache. I must change this habit.

No comments: