Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tired

So, my leg is in great pain D: Why? Cause i stayed at air-con room for too long. From after recess all the way till 5pm (excluding a 45 mintues break). Library is freaking cold. Now, arm started to pain. Asked mummy to massage leg and arm for me last night before i turned in. It's freaking pain. God damn thing! I found a blue black on my leg when i never knock onto anything. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PHANIE WANT MASSAGE-GI :(
O'level mother tongue is 6days away. I must say that i ... scared. Hah

Yes! I must say this. Angelia and I were doing the biometric thing. But the device cannot accept Angelia's finger. Only accept her thumb. This is weird. So Miss Chee say she's not a human. She's the special one leyyyyyyy :)
Yessah! A good news. Tomorrow intensive end at 145 again. Teacher got meeting. Wooooooo~

does anyone have a better solution for the following problem?

No comments: