Saturday, May 09, 2009

drifting apart, again

Woke up by mummy's call. Otherwise i can sleep longer. Still headache now. Ate a panadol but it get worst. Stomach is empty. Someone, please save me! Feel like banging my head against the wall! My back and shoulder hurts. F***

Not feeling well last night. Head is spinning and vomited. Turned in much earlier than usual. I've been turning in lately due to exam period. Either revising or can't bring myself into bed. The night before yesterday, i really have a hard time sleeping. I didn't have any afternoon nap yet i feel very awake. Though i know my mentally is tired, but i just can't sleep. Headache until it seem to explode. Trying to close my eyes without thinking of other things. However, i still don't understand what I'm thinking about actually. No choice but to take 'that tablet'. I relying too much on that whenever i can't get into bed.

Yesterday, when i was packing my bag. As my mind only tells me that today is chemistry paper. I took out mathematic instrument. In the end, never bring. Realised it only on the way to school. Got Angelia to borrow from teacher. And i forget to return -.-
both paper is manageable. Didn't complete math paper. As for chemistry, it's the only paper i think i put hope into it.
Received calls when i got home. rest awhile before heading to Finna's house. Watch a malay horror movie. Her mother cooked lunch for us. Thank you auntie. Felt really restless after the movie. To vista park. Talked, laughed, played. I want to swing high in order to bring my misery away.
We were talking about the chemistry paper and F&N. I totally forgotten about coursework submission tonight. Haven even get starting.
Yana, thank for the strawberry milk. (: Strawberry is loved!

No comments: