Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Damn it

Feeling so angry right now! Anyway, it's my uncle birthday.

Firstly, Mother tongue paper not very easy. Hope that i can get a better grades and get into the same banding as Angelia. Another bomb one answer out, in the end when we discussed answer, it's almost the same. Totally bullshit one

Secondly, I saw that pervent guy again! This time round, he was targetting another secondary school girl at the opposite block of mine. From what i've saw, the girl behaved normally. Then i kept looking at that guy. Guessed what? I think he saw me. he hid and ran away. I think he's friendless. With this kind of attitude, how he's going to survive in his school when he is only a lower secondary student. Nothing better to do.

Thirdly, my spectacles broke again ): My favourite spectacles, Red in colour one. This time round I'm not going to refix it again. It's a total waste of my time and money. Last time i broke, i waiting for three weeks to get them to fix my spectacles. i guessed i just have to make a new pair of spectacles. Plastic one instead of metal please. Red spectacles again please. And i realised it broke at the same place. Is it the metal is too fragile? Hope mummy will not rant at me .. Maybe i used too much force handling this spectacles.

I just can't get through ..
where are you now?

No comments: