Monday, April 20, 2009

School suck

First paper for MYE is next wednesday. My Chinese teacher told us that there's intensive next Monday and Tuesday, then break for MYE and then resume after MYE. she also said that Saturday will have to go back to school ._. I thought i can give myself a Saturday break.

So many tests tomorrow. F&N, Social studies, chemistry and continue Chinese test.
Didn't get to finish chinese compostion writing, writing crap. Also screwed up for today's Emath test. Went in the class late not knowing what to do, thought teacher gave worksheet to do. In the end, it's T-E-S-T. Finna told me question two easier, so i thought is two question choose one. I didn't even bother doing the first question then until she told me faster do.

Ashamed to be a F&N student. Sucha failure ):
Yana, you haven teach me SS ley ): I better go read up some of the things now

missed.......

No comments: