Friday, April 10, 2009

Irreversible



Is indeed a Good Friday!
A big apologise to my two girls that i couldn't make it for Today's outing.

I don't feel good now. The feeling is back! It's indescribable. There are many things hidden inside my heart that i wanted to say. I don't know how to put my feelings into words the moment i talked to you. So many questions in my mind which i don't wish to probe on it or even think but this never fail to re-appear.
Time couldn't turn back. Once missed, it will never return. Same goes to that, it cannot be replaced by another day. It all went back to the same old situation which i simply don't understand. I know it cannot be push too hard, but there must be a solution. It cannot stay on like this forever right. Sometimes, i just wish that i don't know anything and be a simple person leading a simple life. I also wish that it can start all over again.
Why must we make thing so difficult for everyone?

No comments: