Friday, April 17, 2009

could be better

the cookie is extreme nice ley[:

It's was a tiring day yesterday. I've to rush home after F&N coach, which ended only at 430pm. I have special request from teacher to let me leave earlier. Changed clothing then off to VCH with huihan and su xian. On our way there, we got to know that Dance has clinched a Gold. We started become nervous. Alighted at city hall and cabbed down to VCH. met shiphrah and co. there.
I broke down immediately when i heard the result. Dinner at marina square. The scenery is beautiful ..
HuiHan, i know your secret hor! but i won't tell anyone =/

F&N coursework due tomorrow, latest night. Managed to finish Research but I'm stuck badly at Development. Someone help me please. wahaha :D
Chemistry and Social Studies test has postponed to next Tuesday!
ATTENTION TO ELLIYANA BINTE ALI: I NEED YOUR HELP BADLY. I UNDERSTAND NOTHING FOR SOCIAL STUDIES.

FINNA! I Miss You. Why you food poisoning? What did you eat? haha. When you're not around, no one crap and hyper with me!

p/s: show is coming tomorrow.
& i want V8! i want Fish & Chips.

No comments: