Sunday, April 12, 2009

第二順位



Show is coming to Singapore next Saturday. I Miss Him :D
This song is one of my favourite Show's song. The first time i heard it, i love it. It's Yana favourite song too. Have been listening to Show's song recently. Urgh, I haven't collect my disc from East Point Mall. Have been busy lately, plus i lazy to travel so far. I missed watching Hot Shot out of the blues.

Decided to stay at home to complete research & development. I couldn't find any useful information. I really have the urge to drop F&N. I really hate doing coursework now! It's making me so pissed when i don't know what to do. We're so far behind time. By right according to the time plan, we should get started at planning, preparing for Execution which is the real practical exam. But we're still at research and belonged to the low band one. Anyway, i've decided three dishes and teacher say okay. I'm low. I feel irritated by it. I'm getting bored.

Tomorrow, Monday not blues.
I miss someone now.......

No comments: