Wednesday, January 14, 2009

where i belong?

Brother is backed from Thailand last night. Mummy claimed that he did buy something for me. (:


half of my days was spoilt for don't know what reasons. ever since MT lesson onwards my mood isn't good. especially during recess. My mood from normal dropped all the way down to worst than any other feeling. F*king moodswing. keep saying people indirectly or just say that person.
my mood then slowly went back to normal.

intended to update blog last night, but due to my laziness .. i sign in and out.
i have been wearing spectacles for about six days already and my eyes is not totally recovered! still dry and itchy. so i continued rubbing until it turned red. D:
Muscles ache which caused on Monday PE lesson still have yet to recover. Feel the pain when climbing stairs. shall see how i will die for tomorrow mass run. =/
So surprisingly that i haven fall asleep in class yet since school reopened (: even if it was those boring subjects, i am able to keep myself awake. Guessed if it was the past Phanie, i may have lied down and fallen asleep already.
Coach! lesson was cancelled today! guessed there's some changes in the timetable but our subject teacher were not informed.

anyway, our class celebrated the January babies birthday yesterday
( Hao Chuan, Chong Wei, Khalijah & Falmuhaimin ) during contact time. Managed to capture some photos but lazy to upload the photos now. =x

I'm happy for now!

No comments: