Sunday, November 02, 2008

chalet on mid december! hohoho. pyjamas ladies and gentlemen.
i'm glad that all my ladies can make it!

slept until 11am yesterday and today, woke up by messages. so disturbing
met up with angelia in the afternoon then trained to bugis. Andy ended his work late, so angelia and myself settle our lunch at KFC. then andy came
Andy, who said wanna be my designer for prom night. in the end cannot find the dress he saw last week. -.= nevermind.
going to vivo next week with cousin. she's helping me to look for dress :D

starting from tomorrow till saturday onwards will be working from morning to night. ohmygodness! hong kong minister will be coming. i shall see if i will panic tomorrow.
after next week can relax alil. have time for baking session!

& i swear that the coffin is not nice!! angelia introduced this movie to me called REC. it's about zombie, sounded nice and scary. gonna catch it next time.
today finally get to see my enen. didn't see her for almost a week. she's still so cute and adorable.
my dearest finna banana, meet upppppppppppp :D

something cannot be push too hard. settle it down first.
let nature takes it course. (:

No comments: