Saturday, November 15, 2008

i didn't know, i felt pissed off already. i want to slam the phone okay!
i say no, don't want that mean no, don't want. don't understand? don't decide for me. Friend are not like this. i don't give a damn, no message no replies no call. everything no! don't force me. i don't want to make things too awkward. basically, you don't understand what am i thinking. that's all i know, should i draw a line between us?






















ohya, i was awaken by my brother @ 10am. i thought i could have sleep longer today.
i don't know how am i going to settle my lunch. ): i crave for pizza.
i don't know what am i thinking, it is gone for so long yet youre still thinking. the longest you take, the more miserable youll be. i don't want to see it with my own eyes. i don't like it.


No comments: