Saturday, November 08, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELIA'S FATHER :D

it's really tiring. don't know what's wrong with me today, so clumsy. i lost my exit pass just now. goh ji tiam told me my pass is found (: relief already

so, i woke up extremely late today. -.- rushed like an idiot, jump out of bed and grabbed things into my bag. my mummy scared me! she slept at living room floor. i'm at angelia's house now. got dog ): anyway, suddenly see her using spectacles very funny. hahaha. the most fucking things i got during work is my shoe, which bought two weeks ago! SPOILT. 

today's work is alright. managed to rest a while. tomorrow working at 7am. i'm still not asleep, hope i can wake up. i missed my bed, bed sheet, pillow and lastly, the most important thing is strawberry ice cream.

another day

No comments: