Saturday, July 05, 2008

another weekend. bored!.
time flies, so fast it's term 3 week 2. N level prelim are around the corner.
and i can tell you, I'm still slacking away and enjoying my days. My Foot.
coming Wednesday is my N level oral.
hope i can get those easy topic like sports.
seriously, i love sports especially volleyball.
i love you dodo volleyball, shiok shiok.
too bad, my school doesn't have volleyball as CCA, otherwise i confirm join.

still wondering if i should work hard in order to promote to secondary 5.
i have totally given up on F&N already. it so suckyyyyy, alright.
frankly speaking, i really don't like my F&N teacher although she's good sometime.
she like gave us last minute work on coursework. pressurize okay.

yesterday suppose to go to town with Angelia, Finna and Marco.
but cancel it.
Marco had soccer match. to say that i was a little lazy to go too.
so, went home to get myself changed first.
then met up with Finna around her house and walked to school.
today match is TKT versus the secondary 2.
the score was somehow unbelievable. 16-0. TKT managed to get into final.
the sec2s have no determination. they gave up in the second half.
no sportsmanship -.-
walked to vista met up with girls. played the machine game but isn't our luck.
didn't won anything.

tomorrow will helping mummy at her workplace.
my sunday sleeping time was burnt.

No comments: