Saturday, June 14, 2008

Angelia Girlfriend > Happy Birthday In Advance (:

back to post.
didn't update for weeks already.

wake up. vomited again.
didn't eat anything also vomit. -.-
took one medicine. then I'm fine.

so fast, it's the third week of holiday already.
geography homework left undone. & i think i lost my emath worksheet already
Monday have to go back school for chinese class.

skipped lunch again. and I've yet to take medicine.
hoho.
it's like dinner time.
okay .. I'm going causeway point to collect my stuff.


Back To History

Friday ; 130608

received Hon Shirley's call while I'm bathing. >.<
chatted with her in the toilet.
then met her up at 5pm outside boots and shoes. she's late this time round. haa.
had lunch cum dinner at McDonald's. ate happy meal. =/
i only want the toy luh. so cute!.
chit chatted with her.
i then realised how childish i am. I've been eating kids stuff this few days. bought kids biscuits a few days ago only. still, i wanted to be a baby back.
saw huihan outside ichiban sushi. my bad good son!.

Thursday ; 120608

received Boy call.
wake up. prepared and off to Woodlands polyclinic.
we were so unlucky. was my turn to queue for the number.
It's closed already. only can take number but have to come back at 1.30pm.
have to wait for another 2 hours.
no choice. take number and walk Teh Tarik Makan house for breakfast.
i didn't eat. can't eat also.

back to polyclinic. waited for so long.
doctor asked what's wrong with me. kept vomit after meals.
then she ask alot of questions. she said maybe because i've been skipping meals and eating meals irregularly.

doctor give me two medicine.
one for gastric, the other for vomiting.

Wednesday ; 110608

went out with boy today. (:
bus-ed to chong pang to make boy TKT jersey.
lunched at KFC. vomited after which. F*ck
boy bought a mineral water for me to rinse my mouth. iloveyou
not feeling well. boy thought i almost faint when we was walking to the mrt station. lol

trained to ang mo kio to catch kungfu panda. nice & funny show
shopped around. boy bought a herbal tea for me.
then went to kbox. :D
sing until 8plus. called for bill

trained back to woodlands. dinner @ civic McDonald's
boy eat only. i know i will vomit after that so don't bother to eat anything.
went to hill .. glaze @ stars.
like again .. i always feed mosquito.
take two cigarettes from bangla to get rid of those mosquito. haa






No comments: