Wednesday, April 02, 2008

had practical yesterday after school. not exam, but practice.
ahaha. i bake pineapple upside down cake.
thanks mdm foong, daniel, hao chuan and melvin for helping me.
they did help me alot ;D
is like all of the things is mdm foong did while i just stand aside watching =/
i really don't know how to cook.
i didn't step into the kitchen for a very long time. even cooking maggi mee

my cake got burnt ): sad
the side of the cake is quite hard, but inside is very soft. (:
i will take note of the time de.
many of them said nice. i'm so happy luh.
daniel's comment is, nice. but if it's not burnt will be even nicer. haha

& ilove huijuan's grilled chicken. nice (: lol
and faiz's agar agar.
took some of their photo, but lazy to upload

walk to 900 bus stop with angelia and meng kiat.
angelia walk home then.
i pangseh meng kiat =/
he actually company me to take bus 911, then he want me to take one big round.
so i alighted. hehe

today, had chinese oral after school. -.- sure get a lousy result.

sian. tomorrow mass run. after school got 2.4km run
after 2.4km run. have to go home change,
meet peeps to buy ingredients for saturday practical. diedie

--x

today isn't a good day.
off from the very morning till now.
sadsadsad.
i have nothing to say.
if you still care for her, tell me so.
i will let you go.
cause i don't feel like knowing about anything.
i know is my fault,
i'm just too stubborn and wouldn't give in. but, that's me.
like it anot, is your choice. i won't change.
angelia ask me to sit down and talk to you. or ask anything.
but my answer was, even if i ask, will you answer the real thing?.
maybe will, maybe not.
i've already said, i will listen but won't take it to heart.
is like, i have nothing to say about it,
because everything won't change.
what comes around goes around. everything is fated
(:

Happy Birthday JingHan & Afiq (:

No comments: