Saturday, March 22, 2008

TAGS REPLIES -x

tian xia no.1 er zi - i where got emo sia?.
MARIS - sec3 got meh?. i remember is chinese oral. english is presentation ma.
angelia - i got emo meh?. i'm sad luh ):
chloe! - yo, laogong!. long time never tag me. i had fun with you & angelia.
angelia - have more outing. i told chloe next time we go shopping together (: loveyou
T.SINLE - hello(: tag more
jh - hello dewdew. i update ler (: tagtag

.. to chloe! & angelia - thanks for cheering me up. love both of you

hey peeps. didn't blog for days.
got miss me?. lol =x

sister is back from taiwan. & she bought mario bear!.
have been snatching from her every night. haa
my next target is lugi bear. (:
not in the mood for this couple of days.
sucks okay!. @#$%^&@#$%^&*
ASS . feel like scolding all sorts of language out.
fuck fucking fucker.
went to see doctor on thursday after school,
after having lunch with angelia.
the doctor give me 4 medicine. i only ate two
cause one medicine is pill. i don't take pill. will vomit =/
another is for rinse the mouth. -.= don't know how to use.

meet angelia and chloe yesterday.
had lunch at cavana. walkwalk
( angelia, she is love sick ma. cannot blame her for being sicko ) =/
they accompany me back home as my sis called me to pack food for her.
thanks babe!.
then went to fairprice. kinder bueno!. wahaha
after which walk to block 148 there, sat and chit chat.
chat around 740pm?. angelia called her father to fetch her
her dad reach, and we went off.
thanks for cheering me up girls.
i love angelia and chloe.
i haven take my medicine -.=

No comments: