Sunday, March 23, 2008

i going library later.
happy. Happy! HAPPY!.

saw my sister holding on an english storybook,
the story seems nice (:
but is belong to my sister's friend. sian half -.-
so, i've decide to go library to borrow some books luh.
told my sister,
she said is time for me to brush up my skills -.=

called shirley, my laogong. haa ;D
she's already at library with her friend. joining them later
she claim that she have something to question me. omg!.
i hate being ask okay. it sounds so much like a prisoner. =/ strike it off
i know it's something gonna do with this that this person
haa ;D i know what she trying to ask.
i just hate people pestering my friends.

& SHIRLEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!.
i have sooooooooo much things to pour out to you.
haa ;D
i have tons of things to update you.

alright!.
i'm done with posting. (:

storybooks, storybooks, storybooks!.

--

i don't care if you send it or not.
i want to know, yet afraid to know.
i will listen, but no take it to heart
(:

No comments: