Friday, February 22, 2008

haa.
get back all the common test result ler.
and yea!. kinda surprising that i did pass my combined science.
like only the second time -.- happy

flunk my english. cause i didn't do the mindmap.

will try to update more, readers (:


why should i put on a fake smile even though i'm not happy?.
why should i care about how others people say about me?.
i'm just nothing, but a bitch.
i've tolerate for all i can already.
i'm not happy. really not happy.
people, you guys won't understand how i feel, what's i'm thinking,
because you are not me.
i'm trying to tell my feelings, my problems to my "close" friends.
but definitely i still have some things which i didn't tell anyone at all.
shirley, i miss you.
i really need your help!. ):
emo, Emo ! EMO !.
i've ever emo until i cry.
and this week was my first time.
why is there more more problems coming up to me?.
why i can't find peace.
how great if i could lost my memory.
or rather, clear my memory?.
don't be so selfish, just think about yourself
i'm human too.
i don't know / care what have you tell the others.
cause i can't stop anyone from telling!.
but, i'm going to make somethings very clearly to everyone that we are friends.
no others beyond friends.
believe it or not.
i can keep my mouth shut. but that doesn't mean i fine.
i feels terrible. ):
i really feel like crying out loud.
goodbye (:

No comments: