Saturday, November 17, 2007

TAG REPLIES-x
angelia - haha. don't know where have she gone to. lalalas~ imissyou&her
maris - HAHAHA :D
yangmeh - eh. don't flood my tagboard luh!. i don't like peeps to flood my tagboard.
ELAINE - haha. yea, yea :D imisschoir liao
what the f*ck!.
my right contact lens broke. idiot. i think my nails are too long, that causes this
sad):
lucky i got another pair. but don't bear to use it. @#$%^&

meet up dear yesterday
watch bee movie (: nice&cute show
i plan to watch doraemon, the movie. but the timeslot is 5:15pm
so decided to watch bee movie in the end.
i MUST catch doraemon, the movie one day
finished watching, wenta mcdonalds for meal.
then wenta pasam malam, walkwalk. bought prawn crackers for brother
& i bus-ed home.

yea!. have been watching titanic for the past two days
super nice can!. hahah

wenta grandma house early this afternoon.
help to look after my cousin. iloveher
met dear just now. and i home now
happy 8months[:

it's does bother me so much

No comments: