Sunday, November 04, 2007

EDITED-x

just came back from my grandma house not long ago.
had my dinner there.
played with my baby cousin, she cute & adorable. iloveher

im bored now!. nothing to do luh
peep didn't online.
brother blending apple & orange juices
now then i now that my last time de link got people use luh.
LOL


i don't know what to do now!.
whole stack of worksheets is waiting for me
holiday homework, catching up the things i missed out the past. oh my goodness
it just that, i don't have the mood to get things done.

so sickening luh
i wondering, so what if i have promote to secondary4 next year,
i guess it will be a terrible year for me. have to catch up so many things that i missed out
i regret, for not to pay attention in class, but sleeping ; crappings ; & doing some other stuffs luh
i felt that life for me is meaningless. really
whatigotisnotwhatiwant . shakespear says : to be or not to be, that's a question.


the happiness ; the fun i had, have flash down the to river ;
i happy for the life i have now ;
please don't give me anymore problems, which i don't want to happen ;
it may happened once, twice or even thrice before ;
but i don't wish to happen again ,
because it hurts .
it's like a knife pointing at you.
as for now, i really don't wish to talk about the past-time ;
whether it is good or bad memories , i think i should put is a side ;
it doesn't matter to me anymore ,
because it already belong to the history ;
i doubt that we shouldn't brings up those unhappiness things to our current life , shouldn't we?,
even though life may not be easy , but we have to carry on living ;
as we are lucky to have a healthy health.
it's not very happening.

duhh. what am i saying -.-
goodbye for now(:
i miss my sisters & boyfriend!. :>

No comments: