Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TAGS REPLIES*
edith - you edric sister?. how you get my blog link. LOL. got bluff me?.
ELAINE - my brother told me every year o'level e-math paper is difficult de. haas(: left with how many more paper, and you can enjoy ler ._.
yangmeh&chloe - eh. don't spam my blog ler luhs. aiyoyo
angelia - i enjoy too. hees(: i love yesterday luh. see you

while, didn't get to use computer yesterday night.
i really tired, and my legs are in pain, old disease?. ><
choir practice. same things, don't really wish to talk about it.
run through When You Believe for awhile, before the O'level start.
then split for sectionals. fun nah (:
back and combined. sang through once, and run through flying free
next year Secondary 1s orientation will be the Secondary 3s performing only ._.
i don't like it luh

practice ended, went to 900 bus stop to look for dear,
help his younger brother packed food,
then we bus-ed to fuchun CC there look meet up chloe and angelia :> had my lunch at 306A.

after that, dear and angelia accompany chloe and i for a haircut.
finally, i have my hair cut (:
walk back home to get myself changed.
and headed to hougang, angelia and i company chloe to work. as chloe tag with weishen
was chit-chatting away with angelia and chloe on the journey. ahaha
chloe gastric pain. she pinched angelia then angelia pinched me. LOL
angelia said that she should change place with me at first
alight at sengkang mrt station. ran into compass point.
after that, took a cab to base.

finished walking two of our block,
weishen intended to go to his relative place to sell,
his relative offered us a cup of drink. rest at his relative house, watch tv.
continue selling. then went back to base block.
chloe ask ah heng whether can send us back to woodlands,
and guess what ah heng says?. 你们发烧啊!. :D
bought a box of ice cream from wei shen because it is odd.

left with weishen and jason to take bus but they took the opposite.
broad up 161 and it is super cold. and cause my legs to pain
angelia alighted at 369 bus stop.
meet dear at interchange. went to seven eleven to buy some stuff
bus-ed home after which.
send chloe home first then dear send me home.

had fun yesterday. ilove chloe and angelia :>
wanna change my blogskin soon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENLEE!. :>

No comments: