Saturday, October 13, 2007

when did i always view your blog?.
i din't even online this few days. even is, i post ler, jiu offline.
people come my blog, then use my blog to view you,
my blog link will appear in your tracker.

it seems that you don't know the tracker well enough.
and i don't mean jio, but like. can?!.
is your boyfriend like me, like my fault?.
hate me, go ahead.
you are the one who doesn't know the truth. real truth.
you believe in him, that doesn't mean you can anyhow suspect what my says.
i replied those thankyou message in the morning, to those people who sent it during midnight,
not i said thankyou to him first. okay!.

i didn't mention some of the names, because is too many.

i have my own evidence okay.
whatever he say, you believe. cause he ask you to trust him.
i posted a post which written disappointed. but, im not refer at you, but eddie they all.
don't use your own imagination to suspect im refering you. you are totally wrong.

i know exactly what im doing.
i didn't tell any lies. the one who lies to you, im sure you know more than i do.
my actions. that's my problems.
you might think that im another kind of people, but
i not the kind of people he told you.
he can say i flirt or what.
but i know exactly i got stead!. and i know how to behave.

i can tell something which you doesn't want to know. don't believe you can ask the other.

your own boyfriend did something, but he didn't admit.
is he afraid to admit, or shameful to admit?. i don't know
but DON'T he dare to push any blame on me!.
i'm not the one at fault. he is the one who not faithful to you, not me!.
he is the one who like other girl. not me!.
im don't have any feelings for him!.
don't let your imagination run wild.


and also, sometimes is he message me first, not i message him first.
i message him to tell him something. then started to chit chat.
then i didn't reply ler. everytime is i didn't reply de can.
i want to make this thing clearly!.


believe or don't. it's your choice.
hate me or don't. it's your choice.
i dowan to care.
just wait and see. that's what we can do



i despise bastard!.
fuck, fucking, fucker!. idiotic .



No comments: