Sunday, October 28, 2007

TAGS REPLIES*


angelia - sadness. don't know when then can see you guys luh. missya* i didn't spam you, sobsob =/
ProKidz - yo!. link you ler. hees(: tag more. lalalas~
Junru - SADNESS!> oh my goodness~ ahaha. tag me ya!. misses*
ELAINE - yea. my brother told me section B very difficult, killing people. LOL. study hard for the other paper.
chloe./ - update ler (: hees. sadness luh! aiyo. all of us was influence by Ter Sin Le! imissyou =x


> chloeeeeeee says my blog is dying. LOL

Woke up late this morning. message edric ask them to go school instead of waiting for me :>
is like again and again ..
soprano, 9 absentees. rachel lim said that she is not informed.
hello. last week i told you got practice, did you come?.
i knew is my fault for not informing you guys. but, i forget. and i was like not free for the past few days luh
anyway. i don't really want to care about them anymore.
that particular member, i don't know why you just gone missing all of a sudden,
and simply giving all sort of excuses. irresponsible being a senior alright!.

go through flying free.
learn new song, when you believe.
a song from prince of eygpt. don't really like this song that much luh
had lunch at viva, with dear.
his manager ask him to work early ):
dear send me home. and he off to work

reached home, i just fall asleep. super tired*
slept at 111pm. woke up at 330pm
the weather is killing me =/ super hot seh. sweating when im sleeping ><
ate iceeeeeeee cream. hees(:

try to do my holiday homework. so many luh. combined humanities, combined science, english and math

english was like. difficult ><

goodbye(:

No comments: