Wednesday, September 05, 2007

wenta kfc to lookfor edric didi, xinzhe cutecute and yuhui
they had already finished eating ler, then i reach. still ask edric eat ler ma,
he said he finished eating then i come. cause i only saw him drinking, hees :>
bought food and packed away, as i afraid i will be late for choir
not long after i came, xueyun & shiphrah came too.
then, they wenta uncle tibits to buy sweetsssss
took 901.

the seats i sat onto,
air-con spoilt, left one big hole there
my teeth keep shivering. then they keep laughing at me. hmm
reached, wa!.
it's like, so few people only =.=
ms yee came, so .. ..
report absentees, warm-ups and split for sectional,
learn new song, windy nights.
the song like rap sia, rhythm so fast.
most of the sops can't catch up, in the end. okay ler (:
learn finished the song. weeee.

had a short meeting for all sec2s and sec3s leader.
dismissed*
wenta cwp. eat again, cause i gave xueyun and shiphrah my burger early on,
as im full after drinking that cup of drink.
message laogong ask me take bus came, cause my stomach pain,
don't feel like having him tobang me home.
hees.

wenta 892, help mummy take some bun.
and to civic centre, pei laogong update bank book.
bought donuts, and bus-ed home.

wanna watch new show, Express Girl A Chu,
brother introduce this show to me. hees
but, will contine to watch KO One.

im off toddles.

No comments: