Sunday, August 26, 2007

woke up by edric didi de message this morning. it's only 7am
i set my alarm at 715am, even though is only 15minutes. but i still wanna sleep!. zzz
edric didi ask me i just wake up, so i told him i still sleeping, zzz!.
he say sorry.
so.. i continued to sleep. then, yuhui message. unable to sleep again!. zzz
wake up, and get ready to go to school.
CHOIR time. lalalas (:
saw edric didi and xinzhe cutecute at interchange. wahaha
edric didi said sorry again. LOLs. it's okay de
able to finish ' why we sing '. yea
which we suppose to perform on teacher's day,
im afraid that everything will go wrong on teacher's day!.
after choir, wenta kfc for lunch yuhui and xueyun.
edric didi and xinzhe came. but we already finished eating. ahaha
xueyun go home ler, then ..
xinzhe eat, then i play laogong phone de game, bubble bobble.
then i play until i keep shouting. ahaha
walkwalk awhile at cwp, laogong come find me.
cause he wanna take back his jacket && phone. ahaha
took 912, cause edric didi wanna pei xinzhe take 912.
laogong send me home.
saw my korkor, then laogong kinda paiseh xD!.

had steamboat at my grandma ma house
cause my cousin going overseas on monday.
ate crab too. wahahaha. gonna fat a few kilogram soon
I CURRENTLY ON A DIET
watched campus superstar. shawn is the champion, i dowan
cause i don't like him

tired* good night.

No comments: