Saturday, September 01, 2007

laogong come my house here and fetch me. hees [: lovehim
needta reach music room by 7am.
by the time i ready, it's already 650am.
cause i forget to take the present. and i forget to bring my house key too. how forgetful iam1.
so, took a cab to school. shared with laogong
his class nobody. then he called up his friend. but they didn't answer.
ACES day walk. walk one big round. i was being bully!. xD!.
after the walk. sat back at parade square to wait for dismissal.
and we went back to music room. i was so mad ...
all of the sudden. my junior dowan to sing. so what for they come for practices?. just a waste of time
i guess we won't fall apart without you guys.

back to class and took my progress report card.
flunk combined humanities only. so happy [:[:
cause normally i flunk my combined science too. but now managed to pass (:
and it's such a miracle that i pass my e-math,
i thought that i will fail badly. but .. ..

get changed and stuff.
i so nervous that i can't pin up my fringe nicely. 手忙脚乱
[:[:
we are the first to performance..
that vanessa keep laugh at me uh!. ahaha
a successful one!.

finished, headed back to music room
changed back to pe attire
ask ms judith and mrs chan to come up to music room for awhile
give them the that we bought. hope they will like it.
wenta hall to watch the other group performance
eveything end. look for laogong outside his classroom
went to his house to put my file && worksheet.
then i know i lost my ez-link card. is drop somewhere in school, either in cab, music room or toilet
sadsad ]: i just bought bus concession 6days ago

went back to marsiling primary. meet my old primary school friends.
some of them are really longtimenosee. xD!..
wenta woodlands centre. orange they are eating dessert.
and i had my lunch.
finished took 912 and drop at 888 there.
laogong come tobang me to his house.
he go put the seat. so good. muackk [:[:
wenta his house. then laogong tobang me home
he got to work today. cause not enough people

im getting tired ler
wanna fall asleep. good night
wanna kiss my bed soon

anyway, wish all the teacher a happy teacher's day (:

No comments: