Wednesday, July 04, 2007

lessons as per normal.
did my show && tell today.
i actually forgot to bring my choir tee to school, as im presenting cca.
so, last minute change topic. changed to my favorite story book.
then, anyhow present luhs.
ms lim say i spoke loud enough. yeayea [:[:
however, i spoke too many singlish. and i like shake too much here and there.
and not forget, i laugh for nothing before my presentation.
then everyone was like =.= laugh with me. LOLs
choir after school. sang da ban cheng, festival santus, to where you are, give me wings and just a single voice
for this friday de blablabla.
finished, had meeting with the other leader to plan for the xx- secret.
then like decorate our notice board.
wenta cwp with yuhui and yokethin. bought some food and back home.

both of us are only normal friends.
i dowan the other to misunderstanding us alright.
and i knew you're referring to me.

No comments: