Saturday, May 12, 2007

im utterly disappointed in you.
you've change, so do i.
i've change not because i have stead, but because of you.
stop saying because i have a stead, then i change.
you are WRONG
!!

i point finger at you guys.
sorry, is not you guys. but you.
have you ever though of why sometime i show you my attitude to you first?
is because of your attitude. i detest your attitude.
i believe the others do.

i do reflect on myself, my i in wrong?

but, do you?
don't point your finger at other too?
i angry with chloe because i have my reason.
so, don't anyhow say alright.
i wonder, am i in wrong first?

i not angry that day actually. but you angry first.
ya, you are correct. you hit me accidentally because you were playing with joslin.
so, i turn behind and say 不要弄我.
perhaps, is harsh, i agree. but i not angry
do you know you hit very hard?
i guess if you were me, you will be angry as well.
i not in a mood that day, but i don't show any attitude.
till you hit me nn i say in a harsh manner.
and that why, we will become like this.

you said i have a stead, then i forgot about my friends.
sorry, you are WRONG !
have you ever thought of my feelings ?
i think friends are more important, but you make me think that is wrong.
i cherish everything okay.

i don't know what i can say.

you just think that you've not done anything wrong. but other

please reflect on yourself sometime.

everything ended. till now and then, it's gone.



No comments: