Saturday, February 24, 2007

wake up late today luhs* cause i didn't have a good sleep .
took a cab to school , but it still late .
pe , suddenly feel dizzy . hais , im sick again ]:
don't really have the mood loh .
thanks for everyone's caring .
aizat ask me about what happened to my hand ? another one , hees
being burnt luhs .
suprise that i just pass my math test , i didn't perform well in that paper acutally.
i thought i will fail , but i got a just pass .
after school went to cwp with jia le and yoke thin .
had our lunch at food mall .
i saw many of my friends there .
chunwai them , chen zi choon woon . kelvin shirley . and and ex- school mates !
take care .
off to pupolar , wanna look for the english-chinese dictionary .
kor and pei hao called . ask me to go with them .
but seriously , i really don't want to go . i want to take a rest . hahas .
i off toodles .

`STOP calling me can ?
i getting irritating .

i don't really know you can .
*pissed me off


22FEBRUARY2007 , FRIDAY
school as usual . boring !
hais . during e-maths , got canning luhs* im sorry sad , and worried .
tears rolled down my cheek when it's derick turn .
so is like , everybody turn and look at me . walao~ all say i because of derick .
please luhs* im that scared can ! but , they must bear their consequences luhs
two of them is my kor , one my sun zi , another one is my ehem ehem . last two is jokers ! gees xD
rumours start about me and derick - again . please STOP !
chinese lesson , got back our electronic dictionary . don't know how to use at all .
whole class had our geography (open book ) RETEST .
choir after school , doing the warm-ups . and i was so gong and paiseh can .
cause i like going to sang out of tune and can't reach those high pitch .
sore throat coming again ! ):
split for SYF sectional , doing everyone sang and festival santus .
going to fall asleep le . i very tired
combined again and sang . then dismissed
when to canteen to wait for the rain to stop . and i saw kalen kor ! and friends - jun kai and pei hao
saw jing han too . IMISSHIM ! xD
my first time seeing him this year . he transfer school , sad ):
im glad that he's fine . look smart uhs ! gees
he says he came back to school often but he didn't saw me .
while i say i didn't saw him too , he says , i must open my eyes big big ! diao =.=
take care boy ! seeya again [:
company kor to mos burger to eat his dinner . he's hungry
bus-ed with them , pei kor turn one round again . and he's off .
left me and pei hao
stupid bangala , sat beside me , so noisy and smelly ! xD
dropped off at 146 there , and walk home alone . reached home about 8pm
and pei hao message me , ask if i have reach home .
both of them keep asking me to go out with them tomorrow . but i don't want
`should i take their advice .
i need time .
i don't want to us end up just like that .
maybe that's our fate . and it stop
i've not been a good stead to you .
对不起! 我不敢再要就什么!
不要再浪费时间 , 我也给一个机会 , 让你好好的爱她 !
时间到了, 我们的缘分也就此节速 !
不要再相信我 。

No comments: