Sunday, February 04, 2007

again - choir . was still tired although i slept early yesterday night
huihan was late , caused he overslept ! hahas x))
scolded by judith when choir start .
she told ms yee not to come , caused there's more than 10 absentees , including those red dots .
whereby , ms yee also said she won't be coming in if there's more than 10 absentees on tuesday practices
so , ms yee didnt come .
we learn our chinese new year song first . showed them how the dance be like .
merry-go-round !
sectional , festival santus followed by everyone sang . elaine and me doesn't know what to do , hahas ! ~blur*
so it was like ~ ehem ehem !
back and combined . judith want us to sang row by row . no choice !
singing was ehem ehem , lousy was what i can say . the voice was ... ... in the end got 3/10 - judge by judith .
ends around 1230pm , and i received msg-es from chloe laogong , laogong and benjamin .
went to viva with clara and jaslyn aiai . while shipraph and xueyun took 901 back .
back home and mummy actually scared me ! turned green !
on computer and stuff !
mummy started to nag at me when she saw me using my phone .
supposing to meet chloe laogong at 3pm . but in the end i didnt meet her le , cause my mummy was nagging at me which makes me lose of mood to go out anymore .
started to feel stress and stuff ! lack of confidential .
that's not the person she used to be ! she used to be stubborn .
what's wrong with her this few days ? i don't know
nothing much to elaborate .

can't throw anythings to them currently , i don't trust it , and um afraid
um tired * getting enough of everything . i just want to be myself

i'm considering ,
i'm deciding ,
i'm thinking
and , i'm wondering .
confused !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAN WEI ZHI , GARY ! =)

No comments: