Wednesday, October 25, 2006

stay at home for the whole day . goin to turn rot llerhhs
shirley laogong ask me out , but ii never go out
yokethin aiai me out , ii osoh never go out
she ask me at night go cycling . ii wan go , but ii cant .
hmm , long time no went cycling too . =D
somemore ii don have the mood to go out today =(
sorry guys !
wake up around 9.30 . iim bored .
find something to do . listen to music , play games .
haiis , have been thinking of him again ! asking myself many questions again !
ii just gonna force myself to do things ii don like again .
have been thinking through out the whole morning lluhs
what wrong with me ? holiday are coming . ii seems to be more troubling .
iireallymisshim x)


beautifulbygones
simplelovehim

i miss him ,
hao xiang ta !<3>
waiting , )):
`phanie LOVEhim

No comments: